Tornadus (Japanese: トルネロス Torunerosu) is a Flying-type Legendary Pokémon first introduced in the Generation V games Pokemon Black and White. It is also a Pokémon that is only a male. You have to go to route 7 and go into a house and when you come out there is Tornadus. It is somehow related to Thundurus and Landorus. It is a version exclusive for Pokémon Black. If Tornadus is in the same Route as you, it will start pouring rain. The message boards will sometimes say: a mysterious storm has appeared in Route (any route really) and this means that Tornadus is in that Route.
Tornadus does not evolve.
|Generations I - IV
|Tornadus did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.
|The lower half of its body is wrapped in a cloud of energy. it zooms through the sky at 200 mph.
|Tornadus expels massive energy from its tail, causing severe storms. Its power is great enough to blow houses away.
In the anime
Tornadus and its brothers appeared in BW061 and BW062.
The Kami Trio in the anime
- Tornadus is the only Pokémon that is a pure Flying-type, aside from Arceus holding the sky plate.
- Tornadus and Thundurus have the same stats.
- This Pokémon's appearance resembles a Djinn.
- Like Thundurus, it too is a roaming Pokémon making it hard to catch.
- Tornadus' name is a combination of the English words "tornado" and possibly the end of "Enceladus," who was a giant in Roman and Greek mythology.
- In the Kami trio, Tornadus is the only one who is not a dual type.
- Tornadus and the rest of the Kami trio will have 3DS and AR searcher app exclusive forms that can be sent to copies of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, called "Therian Formes", while their current forms are called "Incarnation Formes"
- Its Therian Forme is the mystery silhouette in the AR searcher app picture.
- While Tornadus has a gender, it cannot breed because it is still a legendary.