Cell Pokémon Pokémon
Regenerator (Dream World)
|50% ♂/50% ♀|
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Solosis has the appearence of a cell floating in air.It has two black spots for the eyes,and it appears to have a red rhombus-like shape for the mouth.The spring-like shape on top of its head looks like a newborn baby with a little bit of hair.
|Black/White||Route 5, 16 (White only)||Common|
|Generations I - IV|
|Solosis did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|They drive away attackers by unleashing psychic power. They can use telepathy to talk with others.|
|Because their bodies are enveloped in a special liquid, they can survive in any environment.|
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Solosis did not appear in Generation I|
|Solosis did not appear in Generation II|
|Solosis did not appear in Generation III|
|Solosis did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
- Its name appears to be a play on Mitosis which is the splitting of cells to produce two identical cells and "solo" meaning singular.
- Solosis is the first Pokémon to be based on cellular structure/cells.
- The nucleus is the (almost) shape of a brain.
- Solosis is probably green colored because the substance surrounding it could be filled with chlorophyll, causing it to possibly use photosynthesis for food.
- The jelly-like substance could be made of archaebacteria due to the fact that the substance is the reason it can survive anywhere.