|Publisher||The Pokémon Company|
TECMO KOEI Games Inc.
|Players||1 Player (2 through Wi-Fi)|
|March 17, 2012|
|June 18, 2012|
|July 27, 2012|
|June 21, 2012|
Pokémon Conquest (Japanese: ポケモン プラス 信長の野望; Pokémon Plus Nobunaga no Yabou; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition) is an upcoming spinoff crossover of the Pokémon series and the Nobunaga's Ambition series. It was released for the Nintendo DS in Japan on March 17, 2012 and was released in North America on June 18, 2012. The setting of the game is the Ransei region, a region that resembles feudal Japan where defeating 17 castles allows a person to control the country.
- Main article: Pokémon Conquest characters
- Hero - The male player character. He is partnered with an Eevee.
- Heroine - The female player character. She is also partnered with an Eevee.
- Nobunaga (Japanese: ノブナガ) - The warlord of Ransei. He is partnered with Zekrom.
- Oichi (Japanese: オイチ) - A supporting character that helps the player. She is partnered with a Jigglypuff.
- Mitsuhide (Japanese: ミツヒデ) - A character paired with Articuno and Lapras.
- Shingen (Japanese: シンゲン) - A character paired with Groudon and Rhyperior.
- Kenshin (Japanese: ケンシン) - A character paired with Mewtwo and Gallade.
- Hideyoshi - A character paired with Infernape in the trailer and a Monferno in leaked images.
- Motonari - A character paired with Servine.
- Motochika - A character paired with Dewott.
- Gracia - A character paired with Munna.
- Keiji - A character paired with Bastiodon.
- Kiyomasa - A character paired with Fraxure.
- Mitsunari - A character paired with Pawniard.
- Masanori - A character paired with Krokorok.
- Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition.png
Artwork for Pokémon Conquest
- Nobunaga Hero.png
- Nobunaga Heroine.png
- Hideyoshi 2.png
Hideyoshi Toyotomi and Monferno