|ESRB||E for Everyone|
|April 30, 1999|
|February 29, 2000|
|December 31, 2000|
Pokémon Stadium (Pocket Monsters Stadium 2 in Japan) is the first Pokémon console release outside of Japan. This 3D rendered Pokémon game was compatible with the Generation I games Pokémon Red and Blue, Pokémon Green, and Pokémon Yellow allowing players to copy their Pokémon onto the Nintendo 64 and use them in battle. Players can also use rental Pokémon in battles. They can also play mini-games, check out a hall of fame, and play their Pokémon games on the big screen. Features include four tournaments with set rules, a Gym Leader Castle, Professor Oak's lab where you can check your Pokédex on the big screen and trade Pokémon, and you can have a special battle with Mewtwo.
- Only basic Pokémon that can evolve can participate.
- Participating Pokémon must be between Level 25 and Level 30 and combined level must total 80.
- Participating Pokémon must be no taller than 6'8" and no heavier than 44 lbs.
Pokémon Stadium later appeared as a stage in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. This stage features four different types.
- The cries in the game are similar to the original cries they make in the Game Boy video games.
- In the game, you can own any Pokémon except for Mew.
- This is the first ever 3D Pokèmon game.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|