We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
|ESRB||E for Everyone|
|March 6, 2010|
|October 4, 2010|
|November 5, 2010|
|November 25, 2010|
Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs is the third game in the Pokémon Ranger series. It was released on March 6th,2010 in Japan and on October 4th, 2010 in America. It starts the player out on a region filled with myserious islands and ruins to explore known as Oblivia. On the launch day, players were able to download a special mission which allowed them to capture Deoxys and transfer it over to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver in multi-player mode. It also includes a multiplayer co-op feature to work together and capture Pokémon. The box art for the game features Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Latios, Latias, and The Ukulele Pichu. One more feature for the game is the brand new "Ranger Signs" to summon certain Pokémon with new abilities, along with the returning "Poke Assist". The main evil team you end up facing is team Pokemon Pinchers.
Partner Pokémon[edit | edit source]
Unlike the previous Pokémon Ranger series game, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you only have the option of one partner Pokémon during story mode, Ukulele Pichu, however, this is not the case in the past. If Celebi brings you to the past, you get a wide variety of choices for a partner Pokémon. You first start out with Piplup and build up from whatever Pokémon drops a slate. If you pick up the slate and complete the mission, that Pokémon, or one of it's evolutionary forms will be able to be called upon and leveled up in a similar way to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. These Pokémon have a Ranger Sign so you call call them up in the story mode as a regular friend Pokémon.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Pokémon Pinchers
- Professor Hastings
- Red Eyes
- Blue Eyes
- Purple Eyes
Boss Pokémon[edit | edit source]
- Celebi- Renbow Island-Cocona Village
- Raikou- Renbow Island- Wireless Tower
- Meganium- Mitonga Island- Old Mansion
- Entei- Mitonga Island- Daybreak Ruins
- Feraligatr- Offshore Mitonga Island- Submarine
- Charizard- The Sky
- Suicune- Sophian Island- Canal Ruins
- Typhlosion- Sophian Island- Mt. Sorbet
- Garchomp- Sophian Island- Oblivia Ruins
- Metagross- Mt. Layuta
- Ho-Oh- Western Sea- West Pillar
- Ditto (Raikou/Entei/Suicune)- Sky Fortress
- Crobat- Sky Fortress(The Sky)
- Regigigas- Sky Fortress
- Mewtwo- Sky Fortress
Post Ending Boss Pokémon[edit | edit source]
- Articuno- Mt. Sorbet
- Zapdos- Layuda Island- Rauin Mountain
- Moltres- Hauldera Volcano
- Lugia- The Union (Boat)
Wi-Fi Event Pokémon[edit | edit source]
- Deoxys- Back in time(Avabile to transfer to game cartidge) Deoxys and the Odd Temple ~ Must have at the least 2 people to complete- Turns into the differnt forms depending on conditions met
- Heatran- Faldera Volcano
- Shaymin(Land Forme)- Rainbow Island- Latolato Trail;
Sky Forme- The Sky
- Giratina(Altered Forme)-Sophian Island- Oblivia Ruins
Giratina(Origin Forme)-Sophian Island- Oblivia Ruins/Sky Fortress
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Japanese name for Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs is Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light.
- U.S. information about this game was revealed in an E3 conference. PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and the new 3DS were also revealed.
- This is the only game so far where a pokemon is seen using human technology.