Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
|Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity|
|November 23, 2012|
|March 24, 2013|
|May 17th, 2013|
|May 18th, 2013|
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (Japanese: ポケモン不思議のダンジョン マグナゲートと∞迷宮 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth) is a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series game played on the Nintendo 3DS platform that was released on November 23rd, 2012 in Japan, released on March 24th, 2013 in North America, May 17th in Europe and May 18th in Australia. The game makes use of the 3DS' 3D capabilities to allow the player to play in 3D throughout the entire game. This is the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game to not be paired with another game or to be a sister of a paired duo. It also has supplemental reality features, where gates to new dungeons open up as you point the 3DS camera at circular items such as coins, clocks and food.
New features in the town include the V-Wheel run by a Victini that gives the player higher ranked Pokémon through the V-Wave, a Scraggy that will allow the player to forget and remember moves. Additionally, an Azumarill now runs the noticeboard where all the missions are given.
Shops in Post Town
- Kecleon Shop- A shop where you can buy or sell various items. This shop is similar to the Kecleon Shop you find in Treasure Town of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness, and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
- Rampardos's Shop- A shop where Rampardos will open Treasure Boxes for you at the price of 150 Pokè
- Gift Shop- Cinccino's shop where you can buy Gift Boxes, which help you recruit certain types of Pokèmon.
- Swanna House- The cafe/motel in town, where you meet Espeon, and also where many town Pokemon like to hang out.
- DLC Guide- Foongus's shop, which takes you to the main menu so you can buy DLC items.
- Confagrigus's GLORIOUS Gold- A shop where you can exchange Gold Bars for money and items.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|