|Image of the|
|Nº 03 (R/S/E); Nº 03 (D/P/Pt)|
← Chesto - Rawst →
|Gen. III - Very sweet and delicious. Also very tender - handle with care.|
Gen. IV - Because of its hollow inside pocket, there isn't a lot to eat. What can be eaten is very sweet and delicious.
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Basic Info: "A hold item that heals poisoning in battle."
- Berry Tag: "Very sweet and delicious. Also very tender - handle with care."
- Basic Info: "When held by a Pokémon, it will be used in battle to heal poison."
- Basic Info: "A Poffin ingredient. It may be used or held by a Pokémon to recover from poison."
- Berry Tag: "Because of its hollow inside pocket, there isn't a lot to eat. What can be eaten is very sweet and delicious."
- Sweet (Weak)
- Recovers Pokémon from being poisoned.
- It can be held by a Pokémon and the Pokémon will automatically eat it once it is poisoned.
- Route 102
- Route 104
- Route 112
- Route 120
- Route 123
- Pretty Petal Flower Shop (taken from a girl in the shop at Route 104, can be obtained daily)
- Lilycove City (received from Gentleman found at the northeast of the city)
|List of Berries|
|Cheri - Chesto - Pecha - Rawst - Aspear - Leppa - Oran - Persim|
|Lum - Sitrus - Figy - Wiki - Mago - Aguav - Iapapa - Razz|
|Bluk - Nanab - Wepear - Pinap - Pomeg - Kelpsy - Qualot - Hondew|
|Grepa - Tamato - Cornn - Magost - Rabuta - Nomel - Spelon - Pamtre|
|Watmel - Durin - Belue - Occa - Passho - Wacan - Rindo - Yache|
|Chople - Kebia - Shuca - Coba - Payapa - Tanga - Charti - Kasib|
|Haban - Colbur - Babiri - Chilan - Liechi - Ganlon - Salac - Petaya|
|Apicot - Lansat - Starf - Enigma - Micle - Custap - Jaboca - Rowap|
|Pumkin - Drash - Eggant - Strib - Chilan - Nutpea|
|Ginema - Kuo - Yago - Touga - Niniku - Topo|