North American Anime Voice Actors
Voice Cast & Working Crew:
- Creator: Satoshi Tajiri
Cast (4Kids Dub)
NOTE: Prior to Season 7, when 4Kids built their own audio production studios, the series was dubbed at TAJ Productions.
- Veronica Taylor - Ash (1998 - 2006)/May(2003-2006)
- Rachael Lillis - Misty/Hoenn Pokedex/Jessie
- Amy Birnbaum - Max (2003 - 2006)
- Eric Stuart - Brock (1999 - 2006)/James (1999 - 2006)
- Maddie Blaustein - Meowth (1998-2006)
- Ken Gates - Narrator (1998-2003)
- Mike Pollack - Narrator (2003-2006) (Replaced)
Cast (Pokemon USA Dub)
NOTE: Seasons 9 and 10 were recorded at TAJ Productions. Season 11 will be dubbed at DuArt Studios.
- Sarah Natochenny - Ash/Ash's Mother/Dawn's Mother/Rhonda of Sinnoh Now!
- Michele Knotz - May/Misty/Jessie/Nurse Joy/Chansey/Pokedex (Season 10 and 11)
- Bill Rogers - Brock/Bonsly/Sudowoodo/Croagunk and Pokedex (Season 9)
- Emily Jenness - Dawn
- Jimmy Zoppi - Professor Oak/James/Meowth
- Kayzie Rogers - Max (Season 9 only); Wobuffett
- Roger Parsons - Narrator
- Ikue Ohtani - Pikachu
In all cases, Ikue Ohtani has voiced Pikachu, except in several instances of the 4Kids dub, when Rachael Lillis voiced him. A number of 4Kids voice actors returned when DuArt took over as the dubbing studio for examples Rachael Lillis and Dan Green.