Mauville Cityキンセツシティ Kinsetsu City
The bright and shiny city of fun!
|Connecting routes:||↑ North - Route 111|
↓ South - Route 110
←West - Route 117
→East - Route 118
Mauville City is the city in which the Hoenn Game Corner and Bike Shop are here. Additionnally, Wattson, the third Gym Leader of Hoenn, resides here. In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the city has changed greatly, becoming the largest city in Hoenn and tied in population with Castelia City.
Important Places[edit | edit source]
- Pokémon Center
- Poké Mart
- Game Corner - Like other regions. In OR/AS it's closed, and the owner will give you three starter dolls for your secret base.
- Bike Shop- Here, you can talk to the owner and get either a Mach Bike or an Acro Bike. Also, if you want to switch bikes, you can talk to the owner again.
- Mauville Gym- At the Mauville Gym, you have to get through the electric doors by defeating trainers. After you do that, you can fight Wattson, the Gym Leader. He uses -type Pokémon and after you beat him, you will recieve the Dynamo Badge and TM34, Shock Wave in R/S/E, or TM72, Volt Switch in OR/AS.
- Rock Smash Guy's House- Here, if you talk to the man sitting at the table, you can get HM06 Rock Smash. In OR/AS, Wally's father will instead give you the HM.
- Move Tutors - In Emerald, a tutor can teach your Pokemon Rollout once only, in OR/AS there are two tutors, one teaching Pledge moves, the other Ultimate moves.
- Mauville Hills Estate - (OR/AS only) On the 2nd floor is an exclusive residential area known as Mauville Hills. It is only accessible once Wattson clears your security after defeating Groudon or Kyogre. You can use Fly from any balcony accessible:
|1||Rotation Battle expert||No response|
|2||Ribbon Belle (see below)||No response|
|3||Old Guys||No response|
|5||Composer (not accessible)||Assume to be fan|
|6||Devoted Woman (not accessible)||?|
|7||Dreaming Man||No response|
Items[edit | edit source]
- X Speed
- Coin Case
- Mach/Acro Bike
- TM34 (Shock Wave)
- Basement Key
- TM24 (Thunderbolt)
- HM06 (Rock Smash)
- Starter Doll (depending on Starter in R/S/E, all three in OR/AS)