Marshal (Japanese: レンブ Renbu) is the fourth member of Unova's Elite Four who specializes in using Fighting-type Pokémon.
In the games
The player challenges Marshal as part of the Pokémon League. During this, the player finds that Marshal used to be like Cheren until the Champion Alder changed his ways. Later, Marshal arrives at the Victory Road Cave and gives Cheren advice that Alder had once given to him about seeking true strength.
|BW battle sprite
||B2W2 battle sprite
In the games
Pokémon Black and White
Pokémon Black and White Versions 2
- First Battle
- Elite Four Challenge Mode
- Marshal is considered the third Black character in Pokémon, with Lenora being the first and Iris being the second to appear.
- All of Marshal's Pokémon are male.
The Battle against Marshal.
- His Throh and Sawk both know how to use Retaliate in the game.
- In the first battle with Marshal all his Pokémon know a Rock-type move. Three of them know Stone Edge and his Mienshao knows Rock Slide.
- Marshal's name seems to be a play on the word "martial arts", considering that he is a fighting type trainer.
- The first time you challenge Marshal, his Mienshao was his strongest Pokemon. However in the rematch, his Conkeldurr is his strongest.