Candle Pokémon Pokémon
Shadow Tag (Dream World)
|50% ♂/50% ♀|
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|6.8 lbs.||3.1 kg||1'00" ft.||0.3 m|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Litwick (Japanese: ヒトモシ Hitomoshi) is a /-type Pokémon from the Generation V game Pokemon Black and White. It evolves into Lampent at level 41 and then evolves into Chandelure when a Dusk Stone is used. Its body somewhat resembles a candle.
James and Meowth. When Team Rocket sought to make the abandoned mansion the Litwck inhabited into their Unova headquarters, the Litwick decided to play them for the fools they are and suck out their life force to keep their candles burning. However, they were stopped.
|Generations I - IV|
|Litwick did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|Litwick shines a light that absorbs the life energy of people and Pokémon, which becomes the fuel that it burns.|
|While shining a light and pretending to be a guide, it leeches off the life force of any who follow it.|
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Litwick did not appear in Generation I|
|Litwick did not appear in Generation II|
|Litwick did not appear in Generation III|
|Litwick did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
- Litwick pretends to guide people so it can suck out their life force using the light on it's head.
- Litwick resembles a small candle.
- The flames of this Pokémon's line are a play on the depiction of ghosts/spirits appearing as ghastly flames/lights in Japanese culture.
- Litwick's name is a combination of lit and wick.
- Litwick's cry starts off high pitched but echoes near the end almost sounding like its in a cave.
- Litwick's "hairstyle" appears to be based off the wax that drips off a candle while burning.
- Despite being know to leech people's life energy, it can not learn any draining moves.