Descriptions[edit | edit source]
- Pokétch No: 14
- Basic Info: "The Linking Searcher app determines the availability of wireless hot spots."
- Computer Info: "The Link Searcher searches for players on wireless communications. Touch the screen to get a list of people using wireless communications."
Obtained[edit | edit source]
- It is obtainable from the president at The Pokétch Company in Jubilife City when you got yourself five badges (Relic Badge for Pokémon Diamond/Pearl, Cobble Badge for Pokémon Platinum.)
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Tap on the screen to search for wireless communications.
- The list shows the number of communications in a particular hot spots.
- Tap again to turn off the wireless communications.
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|