Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
JE144: A Crowning Achievement
|"A Crowning Achievement"|
|Pokémon: Master Quest|
|August 8, 2002||August 23, 2003|
While en route to Mt. Silver, Ash and co encounter even more Slowpoke and a King's Rock on a stalagmite. As they were about to investigate it, a young researcher stops them. She and her father explain that that rock is to crown the next Slowking, but the rock is guarded by Shellder. Will Alice's Slowpoke be the next king?
- James: So the twerps have a little lunch by the lake, huh?
- Meowth: Yeah, and while they're lunchin' lunch, we'll pinch Pikachu, right Jess?
- [Jessie, however, is eating a sandwich]
- James: Hey, who said it was lunch time?
- Meowth: Yeah, where's ours?
- Jessie: [with a full mouth] It's all gone.
- Jessie: Well did you guys hear that?
- James: I heard king, and king means jewels.
- Meowth: And jewels mean dough. LOTS OF DOUGH!
- This was the final episode in the entire series that used hand-colored cel animation. Every episode after this from JE145 onward uses Digital-colored cel animation. Other series went through the change to digital colored cell animation, including Inuyasha, Big O and Batman Beyond.
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis. Please help the Marriland Wiki by expanding it.|