Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
JE027: Going Apricorn!
|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|April 13, 2000||March 10, 2001|
After the craziness of the last episode, Ash and co. settle in with Kurt and his granddaughter Maisy and as a thank you for the GS Ball Kurt gives each of our heroes a Fast Ball, perfect for catching fast Pokémon. They contact Professor Oak who tells Ash and co. that Kurt makes Poké Balls from Apricorns, and the process is long and hard according to Maisy. While Kurt was working Maisy showed them the other Apricorn Trees, which were used to make other kinds of Poké balls. What kind of new Poké balls can our heroes get from Kurt, and what does Team Rocket plan to do with the Apricorn Trees?
- Kurt has a White Apricorn tree in his yard, just like in the games.
- This episode introduced the concept of Apricorn trees and the different varieties of Apricorn and Poké Balls that can be made from them.
- White Apricorn = Fast Ball
- Red Apricorn = Level Ball
- Yellow Apricorn = Moon Ball
- Pink Apricorn = Love Ball
- Green Apricorn = Friend Ball
- Blue Apricorn = Lure Ball
- Black Apricorn = Heavy Ball
- "Never pick an Apricon before it's ready, and never pick too many Apricorn at once, otherwise you'll end up damaging the whole tree."
Maisy with fun facts about Apricorn Trees
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|