We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
JE024: Wired for Battle!
|"Wired for Battle!"|
|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|March 23, 2000||February 24, 2001|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
As Ash and co. head for his next Gym Battle in Azalea Town they come across an elderly sensei named Muramasa and his Scizor. He enlists their help to help one of his more arrogant students, Shingo, who uses his laptop to predict the outcome of any and all Pokémon battles he might have, but Muramasa believes this is wrong. Can Ash help Shingo see that there is more to battling than what a computer screen says?
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Human Characters[edit | edit source]
Pokemon Characters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some shots of the Heracross/Scizor battle are digitally colored, foreshadowing the animation style of episodes from Pokémon: Master Quest onward.
- Misty made a reference to Prima from OI018: The Mandarin Island Miss Match about relying on the power within.
- It seems that this time, Brock pulls Misty away rather than the usual when Misty pulls Brock away whenever he loves to a girl.
Errors[edit | edit source]
- False Swipe dosen't knock out a Pokémon, even though Shingo had Blade use the attack to do so.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Reaction speed .34. To Blade that's like standing still."
Shingo about Team Rocket.
- "Ok, Quick Attack would do it."
Shingo commanding Blade to attack.
- "Don't try to chase after it Heracross. Relax and let it come to you."
Ash using patience.
- "Blade stand up! STAND! They can't win!"
Shingo feeling the heat of battling.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|