Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
JE008: Snubbull Snobbery
|Pokémon: The Johto Journeys|
|December 2, 1999||November 18, 2000|
On the way to Violet City Ash and co wader through Palm Hills, where Champaigne Wishes and Caviar Dreams are a reality. There they encounter a Snubbull who was hanging on to a Growlithe's tail. This Snubbull belongs to a rich woman named Madame Muchmoney and she has given her Snubbull everything it wanted, except for a taste of freedom. Team Rocket tries to take the Snubbull but it's habit of biting tails has made Meowth it's prey. After the affair Madame Muchmoney explains that her Snubbull is going to be married to the Snubbull of a friend of hers. Can Ash, Misty and Brock manage to talk some sense into her?
- Madame Muchmoney
- This is the first episode to feature the running gag of Snubbull biting Meowth's tail. This happened up until Snubbull evolved into Granbull.
- This episode introduces the concept of Pokémon Genders, aside from there being male and female Nidorans. In this case, Snubbull having ribbons on its ears indicating it's a girl.
- This is one of two episodes featuring a Pokémon who's sick of being pampered all the time. The other is AG140: Sitting Psyduck.
- Snubbull and James have one thing in common: They don't like being pulled into arranged marriages.
- Brock's arm is colored like Tracey's in one scene.
- Snubbull is spelled incorrectly in the title card.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|