Axe Jaw Pokémon Pokémon
|50% ♂/50% ♀|
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|105.5 kg||???||1.8 m||???|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Haxorus (Japanese: オノノクス Ononokus) is a -type Generation V Pokémon. It is the Jaw Horn Pokémon. It has a move called Dragon Tail, which may force the opponent to switch their Pokémon on the battlefield.
In Anime[edit | edit source]
Haxorus was seen in BW006: Dreams by the Yard Full! when a Munna was draining Iris's Axew's Dream to wake it up. It was seen after they saw Axew evolve into Fraxure, implying that Axew wants to evolve.
Evolution[edit | edit source]
Game Info[edit | edit source]
Game Locations[edit | edit source]
Pokédex Entries[edit | edit source]
|Generations I - IV|
|Haxorus did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|They are kind but can be relentless when defending territory. They challenge foes with tusks that can cut steel.|
|Their sturdy tusks will stay sharp even if used to cut steel beams. These Pokémon are covered in hard armor.|
Learnset[edit | edit source]
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
Sprites[edit | edit source]
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Haxorus did not appear in Generation I|
|Haxorus did not appear in Generation II|
|Haxorus did not appear in Generation III|
|Haxorus did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Haxorus BW Back.gif|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Its Japanese name is likely a combination of 斧 ono, axe, 戦く ononokus, to shudder, and アックス akkusu, axe.
- It may also refer to "hacking", but this is unlikely.
- It's name may imply to the action of hacking and -orus may be saurus, referring to it's dinosaur like body design.
- Haxorus armor plating shows many similarities to the Arbiter armor of the Halo series.
- Haxorus was among eight Pokémon revealed on the show Oha Suta on June 27, 2010. It was officially revealed on the October issue of Coro Coro on September 11, 2010.
- Haxorus is the first -type to be in the yellow Pokédex group
- Haxorus was the first Pokémon to be designed for Pokémon Black and White.
- Haxorus's color scheme is very similar to Rayquaza in both their base forms and shiny forms.
- Haxorus is the first Pokémon that is the last in it's evolutionary line and a single-type -type
- After beating Pokepark 2: Wonders Beyond, Haxorus takes over the 'Power Smash' Atraction