|Secondary Effect:||Hits all types except Ice|
Hail is a weather-affecting -type move that generates a hailstorm, which damages all Pokémon on the battlefield except -type Pokémon. It only lasts 5 turns, but this duration can be extended if the user is holding an Icy Rock.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damages all Pokémon except -type Pokémon
- Pokémon with Snow Cloak ability will increase evasion
- Pokémon with Ice Body ability will recover HP each turn
- Castform's Forecast ability changes it to -type
- Weather Ball changes to -type and doubles in power
- Blizzard never misses and can break Protect
- SolarBeam's power is reduced in half
- Synthesis, Morning Sun and Moonlight will recover 1/4 of the total HP, instead of 1/2
- The Icy Rock increases the duration of the hailing to 5-8 turns.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|