Grimsley (Japanese: ギーマ Giima) is the second member of Unova's Elite Four who specializes in using Dark-type Pokémon.
|BW battle sprite
||B2W2 battle sprite
In the games
Pokémon Black and White
- 1st Battle
Pokémon Black and White Versions 2
First Battle (Normal)=
First battle (Challenge)=
- Elite Four Challenge Mode
- The first time when Grimsley is battled, his Scrafty is a male, while in the second time it is now a female.
- When the player battles the Unova Elite Four for the first and second time, almost all of Grimsley's Pokémon are females.
- Grimsley's appearance is based on a vampire, partly because his room is similar to those in vampire castles, such as Dracula.
- Grimsley's hair looks like the whiskers of Liepard.
- In the second battle with Grimsley, the only Pokémon that is male is his Sharpedo.
- Part of Grimsley's name is "grim" which fits the motif of Dark-type Pokémon being tied to death in some way.
- Grimsley is the third elite four to use dark type Pokémon the other to being Sidney and Karen.
- Grimsley's family tree fell to ruins, afterwards he started to have a habit of gambling.
- The first time you battle Grimsley, his Bisharp is premature (Pawniard doesn't evolve until level 52).