(Redirected from Goruugu)
Automaton Pokémon Pokémon
No Guard (Dream World)
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Evolution[edit | edit source]
Golurk is the evolved form of Golett as of level 43.
Game Info[edit | edit source]
Game Locations[edit | edit source]
|Black/White||Evolve Golett at Lv.43|
Pokédex Entries[edit | edit source]
|Generations I - IV|
|Golurk did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|It flies across the sky at Mach speeds. Removing the seal on its chest makes its internal energy go out of control.|
|It is said that Golurk were ordered to protect people and Pokémon by the ancient people who made them.|
Learnset[edit | edit source]
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
Sprites[edit | edit source]
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Golurk did not appear in Generation I|
|Golurk did not appear in Generation II|
|Golurk did not appear in Generation III|
|Golurk did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Golurk BW Back.gif|
|File:Shiny Golurk BW Back.gif|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Golurk, along with its pre-evolution are the first and only Pokémon that have a Ground/Ghost-type combination.
- Golurk is based on suits of armor that knights wore in medieval times.
- The name Golurk seems to be based on the words golem and lurk.
- Golurk is one of few Pokémon with higher attack than HP.
- Golurk, despite being a ground type with no visible wings or form of flight, can learn Fly. It can Fly because in a Japanese comic, it showed that Golurk can act like a rocket; shooting fire out of its feet and boosting itself up. This is also proven in the first "Black and White" movie staring Victini, where a shiny Golurk uses it's lower body and hands to fly.
- With its Ability Iron Fist, it learns many punching moves which are powered up greatly. These moves include; Shadow Punch, Mega Punch, and Hammer Arm.
- Golurk's uncanny resemblance to Tetsujin-28 may be why it can learn Fly (Tetsujin could fly with the jetpack behind it).
- Golurk may be based on the prauge golem, as both are golems and both have some sort of seal on their chests.
- Golurk looks a lot like The Iron Giant from the movie of the same name, and flies in the same manner.