Fairy Legendary Pokémon
The Fairy Legendary Pokémon are small, imp/fairy-like Legendary Pokémon who have one or more types (one always being Psychic, except in the case of Manaphy, who is purely a Water-type). To date, every Generation of Pokémon games features only one Fairy Legendary, and the Fairy Legendary is only obtainable through a special event. There are currently five Fairy Legendary Pokémon, one from each generation of Pokémon.
List of Fairy Legendary Pokémon
- Generation I (Kanto)- Mew
- Generation II (Johto)- Celebi
- Generation III (Hoenn)- Jirachi
- Generation IV (Sinnoh)- Manaphy
- Generation V (Unova)- Victini
- If Mew is accounted as earth-like, then the five 'Fairy Legendary Pokémon' would fit with the Chinese elements, fire, water, earth, wood and metal.
- All of these Pokemon have 100 base stats for all six stats.
- In each regional Pokédex (minus the platinum extension Pokédex) Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy all appear either last, or in Jirachi's case, second-to-last, though, Victini appears at the start of its Regional Pokédex (Unova).
- Shaymin could possibly be another Fairy Legend Due to the striking similarities to the others. This could just be a coincidence though.
- Phione might also be a Fairy Legend due to its striking appearance to Manaphy and other Fairy Legends, and the fact that it is only obtainable through Manaphy, which is a Fairy Legend.