Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
( クリティカット Criticut )
Dire Hit (クリティカット Criticut) is a Battle Item that increases the chance of a critical hit rate by one level for a single battle. Introduced in Generation I, it is worth 650 and can be sold for a price of 325. It also increases the affected Pokémon's happiness towards its Trainer.
- GSC - Ups critical hit ratio. (1 BTL)
- RSE - Raises the critical-hit ratio during one battle.
- FRLG - Raises the critical-hit ratio of Pokémon in battle. Wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn.
- DPPt/HGSS - An item that raises the critical-hit ratio of a Pokémon in battle. It wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn.
- BW - It raises the critical-hit ratio greatly. It can be used only once and wears off if the Pokémon is withdrawn.
- RBY - Celadon Department Store
- GSC - Goldenrod Department Store, Celadon Department Store
- RSE - Lilycove Department Store
- FRLG - Celadon Department Store
- DPPt - Veilstone Department Store
- HGSS - Goldenrod Department Store, Celadon Department Store, Surburban Area, Town Outskirts (Pokéwalker routes)
- BW - Shopping Mall Nine, Nacrene City
- Before Generation V, the Japanese name for Dire Hit was クリティカッター (Criticutter), as opposed to Criticut.