Crystallizing Pokémon Pokémon
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|148 kg||???||1.1 m||???|
|Generation IV||Generation V|
Cryogonal (Japanese: フリージオ Furiijio) is an -type Pokémon that was introduced in the Generation V games Pokémon Black and White. Cryogonal does not evolve from or into any known Pokémon. It is used by the Gym Leader Brycen.
In the Anime
Cryogonal is set to debut in the 15th Pokemon movie.
|Generations I - IV|
|Cryogonal did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|When its body temperature goes up, it turns into steam and vanishes. When its temperature lowers, it returns to ice.|
|They are born in snow clouds. They use chains made of ice crystals to capture prey.|
|Level||Move||Power||Accuracy||PP||Type||Damage Type||Contest Type||Appeal||Jam|
|Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Cryogonal did not appear in Generation I|
|Cryogonal did not appear in Generation II|
|Cryogonal did not appear in Generation III|
|Cryogonal did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
|File:Shiny Cryogonal BW Back.gif|
- Its English name is a combination of the words "cryogenics" (the production and effect under freezing temperatures) and "hexagonal" (the Pokémon's hexagon-shaped body).
- Cryogonal is currently the only non-legendary, pure -type to not have a branching or linear evolution.
- Cryogonal's small blue orbs are made to look like aura spheres in the shape of a mouth.
- Currently, Cryogonal and Mew are the only genderless Pokémon that can learn Attract (Although they can only learn Attract via TM), however, the move always fails.
- Cryogonal is the only -type Pokemon that can learn Haze despite it being a -type move.
- The chances of finding a Shiny Cryogonal is almost impossible, being that Cryogonal is rare, especially when not winter.