BW130: To Catch a Rotom!
|"To Catch a Rotom!"|
Rotom VS Dr. Okido!
|Pokémon: BW Adventures in Unova and Beyond|
|May 302013||August 31, 2013|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters and Items[edit | edit source]
Recurring[edit | edit source]
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Axew (Iris')
- Meowth (Team Rocket)
- Krookodile (Ash's)
- Emolga (Iris')
- Excadrill (Iris')
- Stunfisk (Cilan's Stunfisk)
- Audino (Nurse Joy's)
- Rotom (x3: one Professor Oak's, two wild, all forms shown)
- Purrloin (flashback)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Who's That Pokémon? is Rotom (US, international, and Japan).
- Professor Oak's Pokémon Live Caster is Rotom (mid-episode) and Gigalith (end of episode).
- This is the first time that two of Professor Oak's Pokémon Live Casters have been shown in a single episode.
- This is also the first time that a Live Caster has been shown outside of Japan.
- This episode marks the first time that Japanese text has been left in an episode since the Orange Islands saga.
- While it has been known in the games that there are genderless Pokémon, this episode marks the first time of it being mentioned in the anime.
- In the Pokédex entry for Stunfisk, it is said that its skin is so hard that it wouldn't get hurt even if a sumo wrestler stepped on it. However, in this episode Emolga and Rotom walk over it and it cries out (for comical purposes).
- Since the Best Wishes series began, this episode marks the first time that Team Rocket has fantasized about catching a Pokémon.
- Team Rocket has not used a variation of their motto since the Diamond & Pearl series, until this episode.
- At the end of the episode's narration, Professor Oak is heard saying the final sentence.
Gallery[edit | edit source]