BW064: Crisis at Chargestone Cave!
|"Crisis at Chargestone Cave!"|
|Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies|
Episode Plot[edit | edit source]
After Ash beat Clay and got his Quake Badge, Ash and co. decide to head to Mistralton City next. Cilan says that to get there they have to get through Chargestone Cave. When they got there, Ash notice Pikachu was beyond tired. The reason was that a Joltik was feeding off Pikachu's electricity, and he's not the only one the Joltik are feeding off, Iris' Emolga and Cilan's Stunfisk (being part electric) are being drained too. And who should they run into but their old friends, Bianca and Professor Juniper, who explains the situation. What could be causing the Joltik to leech off of other Electric Pokémon?
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Pokémon Debuts[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the second episode in a row to feature the evolution of a main character's Rock-type Pokémon, with Cilan's Dwebble evolving into Crustle (Ash's Roggenrola evolved into Boldore in the last episode).
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Beheeyem
- Who's That Pokemon?: Dwebble (Japan), Galvantula (U.S.)
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- [After Bianca knocked Ash into the water a second time]
- Ash: Bianca!
- Bianca: I'm so sorry.
- Ash: Does this always have to happen?
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|