BW056: The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck!
|"The Four Seasons of Sawsbuck!"|
|Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies|
Episode Plot[edit | edit source]
At the Pokémon Center in Nimbasa City, Ash and co. meet Robert, a Pokémon photographer, who wanted to see a sight no one has ever seen. No one that is except his grandfather: All four forms of Sawsbuck in the same place at the same time. Though Cilan explained that it was impossible for this to happen, Robert explained that it did happen. Can Ash and friends be able to help him?
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Pokémon Debuts[edit | edit source]
- Deerling (Summer Form)
- Sawsbuck (Summer Form)
- Sawsbuck (Autumn Form)
- Sawsbuck (Winter Form)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Since the Deerling was in Summer Form it can be assumed that the season has changed from Spring to Summer since Ash's journey in Unova began.
- Even though they're in photos this is the first time, in the entire Unova saga, we see Pokémon from regions (except from Johto), other than Unova.
- This is the second time Ash looked up Swoobat in the Pokédex.
- Due to the postponement of the Team Rocket VS Team Plasma episodes, this is the first episode to feature Liepard (although as a photo).
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Scrafty
- "Who's That Pokémon?": Swoobat