BW048: The Beartic Mountain Feud!
|"Beartic Mountain Feud!"|
|Pokémon: Black & White|
Episode Plot[edit | edit source]
With Nimbasa City drawing closer than ever Ash and co. find a lost Cubchoo and some wild Beartic. Meowth manages to talk to the Beartic, which obviously fails. They are saved by a Mienfoo, which belongs to a ranger named Cliff. After trying again Meowth and Cubchoo fall down with Axew, Pansage, Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, Roggenrola, and Tepig. Can they find their way back? And what are Jessie and James planning with the subway system?
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Pokémon Characters[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first time in the episode that Meowth ever said Ash's name in Japan. Jessie did it during Ash's first tournament in English in Season 1. James said his whole name in DP009 Gymballiar.
- The Subway Twins are shown in the middle of the episode.
- Meowth gets frozen three times in one episode.
- This is the last time Meowth is with Ash, Iris and Cilan.
- This marks the third attempt that Meowth gets captured with a Poké Ball but failed to capture him completely.
- Meowth almost blasts off when he get's frozen by the Beartic but recovers by getting unfrozen quickly off screen.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Gothita
- Who's That Pokemon?: Cubchoo (US)
- When Cilan was carrying Cubchoo it was very similar to how Misty carried her Togepi.