We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
BW034: Ash and Trip's Third Battle!
|"Ash and Trip's Third Battle!"|
|Pokémon: Black & White|
Episode Plot[edit | edit source]
Still on the way to Nimbasa City, Ash and co. accidentally encounter Trip when he tries to capture a Palpitoad. The two then have a battle and Trip decides to use his Vanillite, Servine and Timburr. Who will win this time? And why is Iris afraid of Trip's Vanillite?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Iris is revealed to have a fear of -type Pokémon, the same way Misty has a fear of -Type Pokémon.
- Trip is revealed to have captured a Vanillite and Timburr.
- Ash and Trip's battle ends with a draw with Servine defeating Snivy, Oshawott beating Timburr, and Vanillite ties with Tepig.
- Just like how Ash told Oshawott to use "Shell Blade" in BW031
- This is the first episode to feature voice actor Bill Rogers in the Black and White series.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Leavanny
- Who's That Pokémon?: Vanillite (US)
- The Palpitoad that Trip was about to catch might be the same Palpitoad that Ash caught.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|