BW034: Ash and Trip's Third Battle!
|"Ash and Trip's Third Battle!"|
|Pokémon: Black & White|
Episode Plot[edit | edit source]
Still on the way to Nimbasa City, Ash and co. accidentally encounter Trip when he tries to capture a Palpitoad. The two then have a battle and Trip decides to use his Vanillite, Servine and Timburr. Who will win this time? And why is Iris afraid of Trip's Vanillite?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Iris is revealed to have a fear of -type Pokémon, the same way Misty has a fear of -Type Pokémon.
- Trip is revealed to have captured a Vanillite and Timburr.
- Ash and Trip's battle ends with a draw with Servine defeating Snivy, Oshawott beating Timburr, and Vanillite ties with Tepig.
- Just like how Ash told Oshawott to use "Shell Blade" in BW031
- This is the first episode to feature voice actor Bill Rogers in the Black and White series.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Leavanny
- Who's That Pokémon?: Vanillite (US)
- The Palpitoad that Trip was about to catch might be the same Palpitoad that Ash caught.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|