BW018: Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest
|"Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel Forest"|
|Pokémon: Black & White|
|Jan-27-2011||June 4, 2011|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Ash and friends are travelling to Castelia City so Ash can battle the Castelia Gym Leader. While in Pinwheel Forest they meet Burgh, the Castelia Gym Leader.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the first time Ash catches a Pokemon with a team of six since catching Krabby early in Kanto.
- This is the first time Ash switches his team, swapping Sewaddle with Pidove.
- If a Trainer catches a Pokemon with a team of six, the Poke Ball seals itself unless one of the Trainer's Pokemon is sent to the Professor's lab.
- Professor Oak's Live Caster: Servine
- Who's That Pokemon?: Sewaddle (US)
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|