Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Azurilland Wiki:Pokémon News Archive
- 1 2014
- 2 2013
- 3 2012
- 4 2011
- 5 2010
- May 24, 2014
- Pokemon: Mega Evolution I is to air in US on May 31, 2014.
- Preorders for Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have appeared.
- May 22, 2014
- A new pattern for Vivillon has been announced, Fancy Vivillon, obtainable after 100 trades through the GTS.
- May 07, 2014
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, remakes of the original Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire are announced by Nintendo with a release date of November 2014.
- February 20, 2014
- February 13, 2014
- Pokémon Link Battle has been released in Europe and Australia.
- February 14, 2014
- A new Pokémon, Diancie, has been revealed for Generation VI.
- February 5, 2014
- February 4, 2014
- January 21, 2014
- December 26, 2013
- Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter have been removed from the Nintendo e-Shop, due too much server stress and possibly other unmentioned reasons. The official release date for both is unknown.
- December 25, 2013
- Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter is released in Japan and a few other countries in the Nintendo e-Shop.
- December 19, 2013
- Pokémon the Series: XY trailer has been released.
- A free Celebi has been announced to be given to everyone who uses the Pokémon Bank. It is available until September 30, 2014.
- December 13, 2013
- Pokémon XY patch 1.2 is now available for download for free from the Nintendo e-Shop.
- November 15, 2013
- Pokémon Origins began to be released in the United States and other countries.
- November 12, 2013
- Pokémon XY Soundtrack is now available on iTunes.
- October 25, 2013
- Pokémon XY patch 1.1 is now available for download for free from the Nintendo e-Shop.
- October 12, 2013
- Worldwide release of Pokémon X and Y.
- An event Torchic, with the Speed Boost ability holding a Blazikenite, is available from October 12, 2013 to January 15, 2013.
- October 2, 2013
- Pokémon Origins began to be released in Japan.
- September 4, 2013
- A Nintendo Direct aired, featuring Pokémon X and Y.
- Pokémon Bank and Poké Transportation were revealed, a cloud storage and transfer systems, respectively.
- Three new Mega Evolutions have been revealed: Mega Venusaur, Mega Charizard, and Mega Blastoise, the Kanto starter Pokémon.
- For the first time in the Pokémon games, you do not receive your first Pokémon from a professor, but from a town friend.
- August 29, 2013
- August 17, 2013
- Pokémon Origins has been announced. It is a four (4) episode series based on the original Pokémon games: Pokémon Green and Blue.
- August 10, 2013
- August 9, 2013
- The Mega Evolutions that have been released so far are for Mewtwo, Blaziken, Ampharos, Mawile, Absol, and Lucario.
- The three new Pokémon's English names are: Bunnelby, Dedenne, and Skiddo.
- August 8, 2013
- July 30, 2013
- A new Pokémon was shown in a Nintendo Direct picture: Ōrotto.
- July 29, 2013
- July 17th, 2013
- Pokémon Rumble U will be released in Europe on August 15th and August 29th for North America.
- July 12, 2013
- Various new Pokémon have been revealed: Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Swirlix, and Spritzee.
- The professor, villains, and two new gym leaders of the Kalos region have revealed: Professor Sycamore, Team Flare, Clemont, and Grant, respectively.
- July 5, 2013
- Another new Pokémon has been discovered, Honedge, a Steel/Ghost type.
- June 14, 2013
- Litleo was revealed to be able to learn a new move called Noble Roar and Flabébé can learn Fairy Wind.
- After moving into your home in the starting town, you are greeted by three new people named: Tierno, Trevor, Shauna.
- Your rival will either be Serena is you play as a boy or Calem if you are a girl (you can change their names if desired).
- June 11, 2013
- The release date of Pokémon X and Y was given: October 12th, 2013.
- Five new Pokémon were revealed: Skrelp (Water/Poison), Clauncher (Water), Talonflame (Flying/Fire), Vivillon (Bug/Flying), and Noivern (Flying/Dragon).
- February 14, 2013
- A new Eeveelution was revealed, Sylveon, making it the eigth Eeveelution.
- January 8, 2013
- Two new games were announced for the 3DS, Pokémon X and Y, marking the start of a new generation. Five new
- December 12 2012
- A Genesect event is to be run again in Japan from January 11th, 2013, to February 10th, 2013, for all Generation V main games.
- December 10, 2012
- The Pokédex iOS app has been released at $1.99 for all Unova Pokémon, while every other region's Pokédex costs an additional $5.99.
- December 6, 2012
- A trailer for the upcoming Pokémon: Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N has been aired. This trailer previewed of the upcoming arc that begins on January 17th, including the return of Team Rocket with more new Pokémon, the appearance of Team Plasma, as well as the appearance of Ghetsis and Colress.
- November 30, 2012
- It has been confirmed that the recently revealed Pokémon: Best Wishes Season 2 Episode N is the new saga of the anime, following on from the Unova League Higaki Conference, and will begin in Japan on January 17th, 2013.
- November 23, 2012
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth has been released today.
- November 20, 2012
- Two Japanese episode titles have been released:
- BW108: Sawk Enters! Ash VS Stephan!
- BW109: Ash VS Kotetsu! The Hydreigon Secret Weapon!!
- November 14, 2012
- It has been confirmed that the details of the 2013 annual Pokémon movie is due for release in Summer 2013, and its details will be revealed in the December 2012 issue of CoroCoro Magazine.
- November 12, 2012
- The European release date for the Pikachu 3DS XL has been confirmed to be December 7th, 2012.
- November 8, 2012
- The Pokédex 3D Pro has been released today.
- November 7, 2012
- The overview trailer for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth has been released, and can be viewed here.
- November 6, 2012
- A new Japanese episode name has been revealed: episode BW107, Axew Gets Lost!
- November 1, 2012
- An anime trailer for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth has been released. The first part can be viewed here.
- October 12th, 2012
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 as well as Pokémon Dream Radar have both been released in Europe today, and thus in every location where it is able to be purchased.
- October 11th, 2012
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 have been released today in Australia and New Zealand.
- October 7th, 2012
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 have been released today in North America.
- The Black 2 and White 2 event for Genesect has also begun. It will last until November 12th, 2012.
- Pokémon Dream Radar has been released today in North America.
- October 6th, 2012
- October 5th, 2012
- The English localized name for the Medals achievement feature exclusive to Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 has been revealed to be the Medal Rally.
- October 4th, 2012
- The Japanese release date for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth has been revealed to be on November 23rd, 2012, sold in both the Nintendo eShop and in retail stores for 4800 yen.
- The different levels that can be played in the upcoming Black 2 and White 2 games, dubbed Challenge Mode and Assist Mode in the Japanese versions, have been localized to Challenge Mode and Easy Mode.
- October 1st, 2012
- The English localization for the area Nature Sanctuary has been revealed to be the Nature Preserve.
- September 27th, 2012
- More English localizations have been revealed. The main player characters, previously Kyōhei and Mei, are now named Nate and Rosa respectively. Alder's grandson, Banjirō, is now Benga. Clay Road is now Clay Tunnel, the Oath Woods is now the Pledge Grove, the Heart Cave is now the Cave of Being, the Relic Path is now the Relic Passage, and the Stranger House is now the Strange House. Virbank Complex, Castelia Sewers, Seaside Cave, Marine Tube, and the Plasma Frigate all retain their translated names.
- September 24th, 2012
- The Pokémon Company International have unveiled their official Pokémon Facebook and Pokémon Twitter pages.
- September 18th, 2012
- The English localization for Seigaiha City has been revealed to be Humilau City.
- September 17th, 2012
- The English name for MS015: Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman - Keldeo has been revealed to be MS015: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice.
- September 15th, 2012
- The primary town for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth has been revealed to be named Post Town.
- September 13th, 2012
- A new Pokémon game for the Nintendo 3DS has been revealed to be called Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth. Its basic storyline is the same as the previous Mystery Dungeon games, where a human strangely becomes a Pokémon and starts to take missions with a Pokémon partner.
- The Japanese event for Genesect is ending today.
- Marlon has made his anime debut in BW096!
- September 10th, 2012
- The English localization for Yamaji Town and Rebirth Mountain have been revealed to be Lentimas Town and Reversal Mountain, respectively.
- September 5th, 2012
- The English name for the Fes Missions has been revealed to be Funfest Missions.
- September 1st, 2012
- The European event for Keldeo is now available until October 11th in GAME and Gamestation stores in the UK, Gamestop and Toys "R" Us stores in Germany, Micromania stores in France, and Fnac stores in Portugal, where the event starts on September 11th.
- August 30th, 2012
- The English name for Hidden Hollow has been revealed to be Hidden Grotto.
- The final update for Pokédex 3D is now active. With this update, owners can fill in the missing entries in their dex. Pokédex 3D will be removed from the eShop on October 1st.
- August 27th, 2012
- The North American event for Keldeo is now available at Gamestop stores in the US and at EB Games in Canada until October 6th. The Keldeo is level 15, and holds a PP Max.
- August 21st, 2012
- The English names for Sangi Town and Sangi Ranch have been revealed to be Floccesy Town and Floccesy Ranch, respectively.
- August 10th, 2012
- Information regarding the Genesect in the Japanese event have been revealed:
- Its moveset consists of Techno Blast, SolarBeam, Magnet Bomb, and Signal Beam.
- It is level 50, and its OT reveals its previous owner to be Team Plasma.
- When taken to the P2 Laboratory in Black 2 and White 2, it gains the disc drives that alter the type of its signature move.
- The event runs until September 14th.
- August 7th, 2012
- The European release date for Pokédex 3D Pro has been revealed to be the same as the US: October 11th.
- August 6th, 2012
- The UK event for Keldeo has been announced to run from September 1st to October 11th in the stores GAME and Gamestation. The Keldeo in the event is identical to that of the US.
- August 4th, 2012
- The US event for Keldeo has been announced to run from August 27th to October 6th for Black and White in the retail store GameStop. The Keldeo, when traded to Black 2 and White 2, can enter its Resolute Forme. When taken to the Moor of Icirrus in Black and White, it can learn Secret Sword.
- August 2nd, 2012
- Join Avenue and Memory Link retain the same names in their English localization, but the Dojo and Café names are changed to Fitness and Bistro, respectively.
- The North American Pokédex 3D Pro release date for North America is on November 8th.
- July 14th, 2012
- Release dates are set for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2: October 7th, 2012 for the U.S. and October 12, 2012 for Europe.
- July 13th, 2012
- Keldeo's English names for its Usual and Resolution Forme have been revealed as the Ordinary and Resolute Formes, respectively.
- July 11th, 2012
- Several facts regarding Genesect have been revealed:
- Its official artwork, by Ken Sugimori.
- A distribution event for Genesect at Lvl. 50 was revealed for Black and White Versions 2, running from August 11th to September 14th.
- Its new Unova Dex number for Black and White Versions 2 is #300.
- Genesect can change its own type and moves, depending on its opponent's type.
- July 5th, 2012
- A bug has been reported for Black and White Versions 2 in Japanese:
- When the player avoids following Zoroark in Victory Road after defeating the Elite Four and the Champion, Zoroark freezes in the same spot and consequently, the story will not proceed from that point on.
- July 1st, 2012
- Genesect was revealed to be the sixteenth Pokémon movie's mascot.
- June 28th, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2' American and European release dates have been released: October 7th and 12th, 2012, respectively.
- June 27th, 2012
- Pokémon Conquest's release date was released: July 27th, 2012.
- June 23rd, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 have been released today in Japan!
- June 21st, 2012
- As of June 21st, the following major features have been revealed:
- The male and female's character names as well as the rival's: Kyōhei, Mei, and Hugh, respectively.
- The order in which the Gym Leaders are fought: Cheren, Roxie, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Drayden, and Marlon.
- The team rosters of all Gym Leaders.
- The team rosters of all Elite Four members.
- Iris is the new Champion.
- Alder can still be battled at one point, however.
- Hiougi and Tachiwaki City's English names: Aspertia and Virbank City, respectively, and the name of the town inbetween: Sangi Town.
- N, Ghetsis, and the Seven Sages' reappearances were confirmed
- Team Plasma has split into two factions, with two different uniforms: one loyal to N, and another focused on stealing Pokémon to achieve their goal of world domination.
- Homika's badge's name: the Toxic Badge, and it's physical appearance.
- Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus' new forme: their Therian Forme.
- Keldeo's new forme, the Resolution Forme.
Check back for more info and don't forget to check serebii for fast updates.
- April 12th, 2012
- New images from Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 have appeared in several leaked scans from Corocoro.
- Several new locations southwest of Driftveil have appeared, with the new starting city, Hiougi City, being the furthest away from Driftveil.
- The regional Pokédex has been expanded, featuring old and "new" Pokémon, although it is unconfirmed what the definition of "new" is.
- Two new player characters have been introduced along with a new male Rival and a Professor who studies Pokémon strength, Colress.
- The scans feature two new Gym Leaders, Homika who specializes in Poison-type Pokémon and Marlon who specializes in Water-type Pokémon.
- Several previous locations have been changed or expanded ie. Route 4's road has been finished and several buildings have been removed from Driftveil.
Check back for more info and don't forget to check serebii for fast updates.
- February 27th, 2012
- In a press conference, Nintendo of Europe and Nintendo of America announced that Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 is set to be released in Autumn 2012, the shortest localization period for a main series game.
- February 26th, 2012
- Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 has been announced featuring Kyurem's new formes. Check it out here.
- Meloetta was quietly revealed through a new Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman - Keldeo poster. Meloetta is set to appear in a short.
- December 16th, 2011
- A new game has been revealed at the Jump Festa trade show, Nobunaga's Ambition + Pokémon. Check out the characters and stay tuned for more info.
- December 13th, 2011
- The 2011 video is finished! Feel free to watch it on !
- December 7th, 2011
- A trailer to a brand new movie has been shown on the Japanese variety show Oha Suta. The film will star Kyurem and the Musketeer trio and can be seen in Japanese theaters in July 2012.
- December 3rd, 2011
- The special Victini event can now be downloaded via Wi-Fi! This Victini knows the moves: Searing Shot, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, and V-Create.
- November 7th, 2011
- With Victini and Zekrom being released in theaters in December, its counterpart Victini and Reshiram will be aired on Cartoon Network on December 10th and 11th. So tune in to Cartoon Network if you can't see Victini and Zekrom in its limited release.
- November 1st, 2011
- You can now vote for a Pokémon to be distributed through the global link. Pick your fav and it could appear with a special hidden ability, if it can have one.
- The latest movie's theater locations have been revealed. Get tickets in your area.
- September 15th, 2011
- For the first time in several years, an English dub of a Pokémon movie will be released in American theaters. Pokémon The Movie: White - Victini & Zekrom will be released in theaters December 3rd and 4th.
- September 12th, 2011
- CoroCoro scans leaked
- September 6th, 2011
- A month full of Zoroark has been announced.
- A Zoroark, knowing the so-far unavailable move Snarl, will be distributed at Toys "R" Us stores from September 18th - 25th in the US, 18th - 24th in Canada, and September 16th - October 16th in Australia.
- A new C-Gear skin has been released featuring Zoroark. The skin can be unlocked using the code "ZoroarkMonth11".
- A sweepstakes has been announced for all legal residents of the 50 states of the US.
- Pokémon.com will be showing the 13th movie on September 17th and 18th.
- July 25, 2011
- The Japanese website for Pokémon Rumble Blast (乱戦！ポケモンスクランブル Super Pokémon Scramble) has been updated, giving the news that its Japanese release date has been moved to August 11th, 2011. There is no reason given for its delay and nothing has been said if the English release date will be changed, October 24th.
- June 9, 2011
- New 3DS game has been officially announced, Super Pokémon Scramble. It is the successor to Pokémon Rumble and is set to come out in Japan on July 28, 2011.
- June 1, 2011
- A new app is coming for the 3DS next week, Pokédex 3D. It is free to download and features a complete Unova Pokédex, although you must download more to fill it.
- April 29, 2011
- Porygon, evolutions to be featured in Global Link promotion. Official Japanese Pokémon site Pokémon Series Official has recently revealed that Porygon and its evolutions will be featured in future Japanese Pokémon Global Link promotions. Fans will find a code in the book 「ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト オフィシャルガイド 通信プレイまるとくブック」 that will allow them to participate in the promotion to be held May 18, 2011 to April 26, 2012.
- April 23, 2011
- A new game has been hinted at in the newest issue of Dengeki Nintendo. It stated that the game's name and details will be revealed in the May 21st issue of the magazine.
- April 22, 2011
- The Pokémon Website has added a Unova Pokédex in addition to the National Pokédex, it is assumed this is because Unova Pokemon can't be found in any other region. You have the option to switch between Pokédexes at anytime. However it's incomplete. Check out the incomplete here. See our Full Unova Pokédex article here.
- April 11th, 2011
- Players can download a Mystery Egg in a download event taking place in Toys R Us stores. The event lasts from April 27th to May 31st.
- Pokemon Global Link will launch internationally on April 13th after many months of waiting.
- Liberty Pass download has been extended to an unknown date.
- March 15th, 2011
- The Japanese one hour special consisting of BW023 and BW024 have been postponed due to the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan on March 11th. The reason for their removal may have been caused by the plot of the episodes which involves the destruction of Castelia City. BW025 has taken their place in the line up, with the special being rescheduled.
- March 10th, 2011
- Copies of the Australian version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- March 6th, 2011
- Copies of the North American version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- The Pokémon Wiki has reached the 4,000 pages milestone!
- March 4th, 2011
- Copies of the European version of Pokémon Black and White are now available in stores.
- The Liberty Pass will be given out via Wi-Fi starting March 3rd for Pokémon Black and White versions. The Liberty Pass is needed to obtain Victini. (official website)
- March 3rd, 2011
- All English names confirmed with the shipping and immanent release of Pokémon Black and White.
- March 2nd, 2011
- Battle and Get! Pokémon Typing DS a new spin-off DS game set to be release in Japan on April 21st, 2011.
- March 1st, 2011
- There will be a $100+ dollar version of the new Black and White games released alongside a special edition DS Light exclusive only to Gamestop. Also all GamestopRewards Pro members will receive a 50% point bonus to their accounts if they purchase the game at any participating Gamestop.
- February 27th, 2011
- Today marks the 15th anniversary of Pokémon Red and Green versions coming out in Japan.
- February 21st, 2011
- Celebi distribution begins in North America. It ends on March 6th, the launch of date Pokemon Black and White.
- February 19th, 2011
- A revision of the Japanese Pokédex (ポケモン図鑑 Pokémon Encyclopedia?) is now updated and released to the public which now includes all the Pokémon and their artworks from Pokémon Black and White Version (excluding the unreleased Mythical Pokémon: Keldeo, Meloetta, & Genesect).
- February 18th, 2011
- Three new C-Gear skins (Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise) and a new Pokédex skin (Kanto starters) are available for download onto the Japanese Pokémon Black and White from February 25th - April 25th, 2011 (GMT+8).
- February 16th, 2011
- All Unova's locations English names revealed.
- February 15th, 2011
- Victini & the White Hero: Reshiram have been revealed and confirmed to be co-release with Victini & the Black Hero: Zekrom as the 14th Pokémon Movies on July 16th, 2011.
- February 12th, 2011
- Premiere of Pokemon Black and White, the theme is in 3D and they're doing "Whose that Pokemon" again.
- February 10th, 2011
- Generation V Elite Four and Champion's English names revealed.
- February 7th, 2011
- Web advertisement confirms more English names.
- February 7th, 2011
- Mexican Celebi distribution announced through February 21st to March 6th, 2011 at participating GamePlanet stores with a copy of a Pre-order Black and White ticket.
- February 5th, 2011
- Series finale of Pokémon DP, and the premiere of Poké Movie 13; Zoroark: Master of Illusions.
- February 3rd, 2011
- Nintendo of America announces Victini event for North America which will last from March 4th to April 10th, 2011.
- January 20th, 2011
- Pokemon.com announced Ash's Pikachu will be distributed in Toys "R" Us stores from Jan. 30th to Feb. 5th, 2011
- January 14th, 2011
- More Black and White English names have been revealed - 4 Characters, 1 Feature, 2 Places, 5 Abilities, 4 Moves and 9 Pokemon.
- December 30th, 2010
- The official Pokemon Black and White website has revealed the English names for Professor Araragi, Hiun City, several Pokemon, and a few abilities.
- December 27, 2010
- Nintendo just announced that Pokemon Black and Pokemon White will be released on March 6th in America.
- December 14, 2010
- Brock and Dawn are confirmed to appear again in the anime in the form of a one hour special premiering on February 3rd. The special will focus on them since they left Ash to follow their own journeys.
- November 29, 2010
- The title for the 14th movie has been leaked and confirmed to be called Victini & the Black Hero: Zekrom. No other information was given but its title and logo.
- November 22, 2010
- The official website has revealed the English Names for the 5th Generation Starter Pokemon: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.
- November 20, 2010
- Sugimori's official artwork for Pokémon introduced in the fifth generation have been revealed by the Pokémon Daisuki Club, leaving only Event Pokémon and Darmanitan, Daruma Mode, without artwork.
- November 5, 2010
- Arceus and the Jewel of Life to be finally released on DVD in the US on February , 2011.
- October 30, 2010
- Game Intro Footage:
- October 24, 2010
- Don't forget to vote your pick to be the User of the Month.
- October 17, 2010
- The Pokémon Wiki's Forum added to the sidebar.
- October 12, 2010
- A new a Wi-Fi event to download Mew to your copy of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver was announced for North American and PAL versions of the games, the event lasts from October 15th to October 30th.
- September 23, 2010
- Black and White sells 2.63 million copies in first two days!!
- September 9, 2010
- Pokémon Black and White air in Japan!
- September 5, 2010
- Pokémon.com has updated the Pokémon Ranger: Guardian signs section, showing English screenshots and revealing some English names.
- August 15, 2010
- Dylan and Cole Sprouse, stars of Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" will be starring in the Pokémon franchise's newest commercial for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions. So make sure you look out for them Coming Soon to your TV!
- August 6, 2010
- The last two episodes of the DP series, entitled as 「ポケモンドクター・タケシ！」 Pokémon Doctor - Takeshi! & 「思い出はパール！友情はダイヤモンド!!」 Memories are Pearls! Friendship is Diamond!! and will be aired on the 2nd and 9th of September. Meaning in total the Sinnoh Anime series concludes with 191 episodes.
- August 1, 2010
- Part of this week's episode of Pokémon Sunday included the cast playing through four minutes of Pokémon Black and White Versions. Three battles were shown. The player battled Cheren, Bel, and a wild Shimama.
- July 30, 2010
- A new wi-fi mystery gift event begins July 31, in which you can get a enigma stone to unlock Latios: HeartGold or Latias: SoulSilver, that will end on August 27.
- July 25, 2010
- A new legendary Pokemon has been revealed: it's name is Victini, it's a Phantom Pokemon similar to Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy and Shaymin.
- July 20, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A has been announced, it is called "Flint sparks the Fire" Ash and co. find Sunyshore Gym is giving out badges. Ash is frustrated and goes to find the gym leader. Volkner is apathetic to battling so Ash & co. and Flint from the Elite Four try to help.
- July 16, 2010
- Generation V link on main page now easier to access.
- July 10, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Piplup, Up and Away!" Gible's Draco Meter hits Piplup again so Piplup runs off. Team Rocket have questionable plans. Ash & co. need to find Piplup in time.
- July 4, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Fighting Ire with Fire!" On the way to Sunyshore City Ash & co. meet up with Barry and Paul. Barry and Ash battle and Team Rocket capture the Pokemon. SPOILER: One of Ash's Pokemon evolves.
- July 1, 2010
- The official title for the new Pokemon anime series was revealed as Pokemon: Best Wishes. This series will be based on the upcoming Generation V games Pokemon Black & White.
- June 29, 2010
- Recently a new notice in Japan's Pokemon Center, following a current Scizor event, you are able to download an Ash's Pikachu to any Generation IV Game.
- June 27, 2010
- A new upcoming episode for the U.S.A. has been announced, it is called "Playing the Performance Encore" Dawn faces her rival Ursula in a contest and Ursula uses two Pokemon which bring back bad childhood memories for Dawn.
- June 26, 2010
- A new wi-fi mystery gift event begins today in which you can get a jirachi that is identical to the one that was being given out at Gamestop that will end on July 16, 2010.
- June 19, 2010
- In our Episode Guide on this wiki (Episode Guide) the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl & Battle Dimension Guides are complete (not with hyperlinks but you can view all the episode titles)
- June 13, 2010
- Seven new standard Pokémon released in CoroCoro Magazine leaks.
Chiramii the Chinchilla Pokémon which is Normal type
Munna the Dream Eater Pokémon which is Psychic type.
Mamepato the Baby Pidgeon Pokémon which is Normal/Flying type.
Gear the Gear Pokémon which is Steel type.
Hihidaruma the Flaming Pokémon which is Fire type.
Shimama the Charged Pokémon which is Electric type.
Meguroko the Desert Crocodile Pokémon which is Ground/Dark type.
The new Professor is the first female professor, is named Dr. Araragi, and appears to have a Chiramii.
- June 6, 2010
- The new Pokemon Movie 13 will be aired in Japan on July 10th, 2010.
- May 29, 2010
- The two legendaries's names are Reshiram (Pokemon Black) and Zekrom (Pokemon White).
- May 28, 2010
- Pokemon Black and White Version Mascots are revealed on official Pokemon site for both U.S. and Japan.
- May 12, 2010
- The scans of Japanese comic CoroCoro reveal the Generation V starters' names and appearance.
January - April 2010
- April 09, 2010
- Pokemon Black and White are officially revealed on the official Japanese Pokemon website.
- March 14, 2010
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are officially released in United States of America.
- February 06, 2010
- Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda reveals silhouette of the first Generation V Pokemon on Pokemon Sunday.
January - December 2009
- December 14, 2009
- United States of America Nintendo officially announces Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver release date for March 14, 2010.
- August 02, 2009
- The Member Card is available through WiFi Event from August 03 - September 13.
- June 08, 2009
- The Secret Key is available in Europe through WiFi event from June 08 - July 19.
- June 03, 2009
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky is expected to be released in August of 2009.
- May 22, 2009
- Pokémon Platinum was released in Europe.
- May 08, 2009
- Nintendo has announced the remakes of Generation II's Gold and Silver games to be released in Japan in August of 2009. The titles for these games are Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.