Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Arcade Star Dahlia
|Age:||20 or more|
Dahlia (Japanese: ルーレットゴーデス ダリア Roulette Goddess Dahlia) is the Frontier Brain of the Battle Arcade.
In the games
The player fights her twice, just like all of the others. Upon meeting her she claims that your encounter is just luck, and that she will conquer. Her first set isn't hard, just hit her with the roulette and abuse moves like Hypnosis and Blizzard. For the 2nd fight, she has strong moves. You'll need a bit of luck. Have your Pokémon hold the Focus Sash, or Scope Lens. A riskier tactic is bringing a few Magikarp and getting Pokémon swap.
|Dahlia's Battle Sprite||Dahlia's VS Sprite||Dahlia's Gold Arcade Print|
In the manga
- Main article: Arcade Star Dahlia (Adventures)
- Dahlia's belt has the Battle Frontier logo on it as a pattern.
- Dahlia's Japanese title is "Roulette Goddess Dahlia", but in other versions she is known as "Arcade Star Dahlia".
- Fantina is a fan of Dahlia.
- Many fans consider Dahlia to be a Latina, while others believe she is African American. To add to the former, in the manga, her catchphrase is "Que sera, sera!"
- Dahlia is named after the Dahlia Flower which is native to Mexico, Central America, and Colombia.