We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
AG146: Fear Factor Phony!
|"Fear Factor Phony"|
|Pokémon: Battle Frontier|
|October 6, 2005||September 8, 2006|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
On the way to the next Battle Frontier facility, Ash and co. are lost. They soon come across a ghost town which is haunted by Ghost Pokémon. They are soon befriended by some friendly Psychic Pokémon who dance the night away. Will Ash and co. stop the ghosts from ruining the town, and does Ash and the rest of the crew sound different to anyone?
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of this episode, dubbing has been taken over by Pokémon USA, as such, there is a new voice cast:
- Ash Ketchum is voiced by Sarah Natochenny
- May and Jessie are voiced by Michelle Knotz
- Brock is voiced by Bill Rogers
- Max is voiced by Kayzie Rogers, who also keeps her role of Jessie's Wobbuffet.
- James and Meowth were voiced by Billy Beach.
- Beach adopted the role of Meowth from Maddie Blaustein, who passed on some time after this episode aired.
- Ken Gates regains his role as Narrator from Mike Pollock.
- This was the season premiere of Pokémon: Battle Frontier
- After Pokémon was cancelled from CW 4kids, it was moved to Cartoon Network.
- Matt Mitler (Falkner, Sparky and others) returns after being on hiatus after Pokémon: The Johto Journeys.
|This article has an incomplete plot or synopsis. Please help the Marriland Wiki by expanding it.|