AG040: Watt's with Wattson?
|"Watt's with Wattson?"|
|August 28, 2003||September 4, 2004|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The time has come, once again. Ash was super psyched to have another Gym Battle. This time, it was with the elderly, yet hilarious, Wattson. The battle was short as Ash's Pikachu took out Wattson's entire team with just one hit each. Devastated, Wattson gave Ash the Dynamo Badge. Will Wattson recover from this, and what has happened to Pikachu?
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is another episode Pikachu was over-charged with electricity. The very first was IL030: Sparks Fly for Magnemite
- This was the season finale of Pokémon: Advanced.
- This episode marked the final performance of Megan Hollingshead as Nurse Joy, having her pass the torch on to Bella Hudson.
- This was also Megan's final farewell to the Pokémon anime series.
- This was the last episode to have "Who's that Pokémon?" until Pokémon Black and White.
- This is the first gym to have a roller-coaster. The second is in the Nimbasa Gym in BW051
- This was the second episode Ash had a Gym Battle as a season finale. The first one was JE093: Machoke Machoke Man with Chuck.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Welcome my friends, to a place where fun never ends. Hahahahaha!"
- Watt: "I'm so happy you're still going to be the Gym Leader and my boss."
Wattson: "No tears Watt, We're only going to have smiles from here on in. This is the place where fun never ends.(laughs)"
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|