AG008: A Tail with a Twist
|"A Tail with a Twist"|
|January 16, 2003||December 6, 2003|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Ash's newly caught Treecko may be a bit standoff-ish, but the little green Pokémon is quite a fighter. When Team Rocket sees Treecko knocked down and hurt by a Seviper, they decide that they must have that Seviper. Jessie is very impressed with its "sneaky, snakey ways." Meanwhile, Treecko escapes from the Pokémon Center where Ash brought it to recover. When the gang finds Treecko, it is practicing its attack moves. Again and again, Treecko jumps from the top of a waterfall and tries to break a rock at the bottom with its tail. Ash is very impressed with the rigor of its training. All of Treecko's hard work appears to have paid off—when Team Rocket attacks and catches Pikachu with the help of their new Seviper, Treecko is able to save the day.
Debuts[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Who's that Pokémon? of this episode is Gligar.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Jessie:AHHHHHHH! Not my hair! My flowing hair is my trademark! Now I'm really mad! You just made a big mistake Seviper!!!
- (Seviper gets startled)
- James: Poor Seviper.
- 'Meowth: It knows not what it's done.
- [Jessie enrages and claws Seviper]
- Meowth: That's her Fury Swipes attack.
- James: "Emphasis on Fury.
- [Jessie kicks Seviper down in rage]
- James: That's her special Megaton Kick.
- Meowth: And highly effective.
- [Seviper faints]
- Jessie: [grabs Seviper by the neck] You riceball stealing, long-hair chomping-
- James: Wait, wait!
- Meowth: Easy on the merchandise! Catch it!
- Jessie: Catch? Oh, of course, that's just what I was about to do.
- [James sighs in relief]
- Meowth: That was a close one.
|This article is an anime related stub. Please help the Azurilland Wiki by editing it.|