The wiki is being updated with the Pokémon template. Since the update is being done by bot, there will be errors on some pages.
If you see an error caused by the update, feel free to fix it and if you need help with the template, ask Crimsonnavy.
|Welcome to Wattz2000's talk page!|
- padding:15px; → padding:10px; Jazzi (talk) 19:40, 15 August 2012 (UTC)
Bot Job needed
Hi Wattz! Our Sysop team was able to apply a fix for the math errors that are showing up on the pokemon pages, however, each page needs to be reparsed. I saw that you had a bot account, and was wondering if you could set up a bot job to just do a null edit on each of the pokemon pages to resolve those errors? -- Wynthyst talk 22:22, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do. Wattz2000 22:44, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
Curse would like to recognize the work and dedication of the wiki community administrators with a token of our thanks. To do that, we need mailing information. If you would like to participate, and receive our thank you gift email me at [email protected] with your username, and real world mailing information. -- Wynthyst talk 16:31, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
- Just want to let you know that Wattz is away for the weekend so he won't get this till later on Sunday ^^ Jazzi (talk) 17:23, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
- ur knot nise, meany. : ( Wattz2000 20:46, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
P= yltcefrep uoy sebircsed eltit ehT
krow on u y gma
?won krow uoy lliW
Request for demotion
Why have you taken down my request. Is it a yet another admin attempt to censor other people's thoughts and opinions?
Why haven't you explained your revert in any way?
- He may have thought the requests were unreasonable. I don't understand why. These staff have been abusing you and refusing you the right to your own opinion. You are in the right, and they are in the wrong. Possibly they could've taken it as vandalism, but you kept to user talk pages, I believe, where you are allowed to talk and comment almost however you like. It is unbelievable the way they've treated you. There is no policy against things that can be seen as derogatory. Houndoom [talk] 02:07, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- We're not refusing his or her right to his or her own opinion at all; he or she can think as many derogatory thoughts about us as he or she wants. We've reverted the edits, however, because making baseless accusations against admins is considered spamming and harassing. Reason away as to why you made the accusations, but no other admins or Curse staff have seen Jazzi and Wynthyst's reverts against the person's 'edits' as an unjust action. Chaos 07:50, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
I don't understand. He has only shown us that he used those 3 IPs that he posted in his edit on the Requests for User Rights page, which were only attempts to persuade others to defect from us. and it's not really fair to just guess or infer that he used the other IPs to vandalize. We could be attacked by multiple vandals, it being a coincidence that they both did it at the same time. Actually, he tried to use the fact that vandals were about in order to encourage people to leave. Houndoom [talk] 00:30, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Admin meeting on Skype
Hey there, I'd like to coordinate a time sometime this week or early next week (depending on availability) for active administrators of the Marriland Wiki to hop on Skype. This is detailed over on the Admin forum and we should use that topic to coordinate when the best time for this meeting is. Thanks! —Marriland 22:01, 6 March 2013 (UTC)