| Cute Charm
Skill Link (Dream World)
|25% ♂/75% ♀|
|Pokédex color||Egg groups|
|5.8 kg||???||0.41 m||???|
Minccino (Japanese: チラーミィ Chillarmy) is a -type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. It appears in Pokémon Black and White. Minccino's classification is a Chinchilla Pokémon. It has two previously introduced abilities, Cute Charm and Technician. It can learn the moves Swift, Wake-Up Slap and two new moves Tail Slap, which attacks several times consecutively and After You which makes the target of the attack go first.
Minccino is a white Pokémon, with a body similar to that of a chinchilla. Its tail is also very similar to a chinchilla's in that it is bushy and long. It has small pink paw pads on the undersides of it's forepaws and feet. It also has a tuft of hair on its head and neck. It is also small like a chinchilla.
|Black/White||Route 5, Route 9, Route 16, Cold Storage||Common|
|Generations I - IV|
|Minccino did not appear during the Generation I - IV games.|
|They greet one another by rubbing each other with their tails, which are always kept well groomed and clean.|
|These Pokémon prefer a tidy habitat. They are always sweeping and dusting, using their tails as brooms.|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
|I||Red||Blue||Yellow||Red (JP)||Green (JP)||Back|
|Minccino did not appear in Generation I|
|Minccino did not appear in Generation II|
|Minccino did not appear in Generation III|
|Minccino did not appear in Generation IV|
|V||Black||White||Black 2||White 2||Back|
- Minccino is the Pokémon released from Professor Juniper's Poké Ball in the introduction just as other Pokémon games have done.
- This Pokémon was revealed along with six other Pokémon in July's issue of CoroCoro on June 11, 2010.
- Minccino's Japanese name, Chillarmy, is derived from Chinchilla and charm.
- Minccino is the first Chinchilla Pokémon.
- The official Romanization for this Pokémon is Chillarmy. Its English name is Minccino. The literal name is Chiramii.
- When spoken phonetically, Minccino is almost the same as "Missingno," a well known glitch "Pokémon" from the original games. The first time Miccino is encountered, namely when Professor Juniper is showing the Player Character how to catch Pokémon, is also a reference to Missingno, as part of the process to encounter it was to talk to the man in the original games who taught the Player Character how to catch Pokémon.
- In Pokémon: Black and White 2 Prof. Juniper evolved her Minccino to a Cinccino shown in the introduction scene.